Atlantic Private Investments
This business enables our clients (private and institutional customers), prospects and partners to invest in unlisted, tangible alternative assets with a track record of solid returns that are not directly linked to the financial markets. We can help them by putting together dedicated structures, which we manage together with them. They can also decide to invest in our own existing structures (via Atlantic Private Investments Holding), instantly taking advantage of successful and diversified investments. Please see below the detailed presentation of our existing structure:
ATLANTIC PRIVATE INVESTMENTS HOLDING
Main investment vehicle, which offers the possibility to invest in all the described investment baskets at the same time. We then look after the asset allocation in the various sub-funds presented below:
- VENTURE CAPITAL
- REAL ESTATE
- ENVIRONMENT, SUSTAINABILITY AND GOVERNANCE
Diversified portfolio, which holds minority interests in the share capital of unlisted European and North American companies. The investments are primarily done directly, but can at times also be done through specialised investment funds.
Diversified portfolio, which holds commercial real estate primarily in Europe and North America, both via direct investments and through specialised investment funds.
Diversified portfolio, which holds investments in businesses and activities in the agriculture sector (farms, wood, seeds, real estate for storage etc.) that have a proven track record. We mainly undertake direct investments, but at times can choose to invest through specialised investment funds. We mainly invest in Europe and North America.
Diversified portfolio, which invests in precious metals (gold, silver etc.) and soft commodities (e.g. vanilla).
Portfolio that invests in businesses and projects in the field of social and environmental responsibility and sustainability. These investments are done both directly as well as through specialised investment funds.
- Financial market volatility has been rising over the past number of years, leading investors to look for less volatile and more tangible investment alternatives. Our diversified offering of real asset investment vehicles looks to cater for this fast growing demand and can also serve as a backup plan against serious international crises. We thus use international tax compliant investment vehicles as required, taking advantage of a sound legal and tax framework. It is also an opportunity for our clients to be able to diversify geographically at a time when geopolitical and financial risks are increasingly evident.
- A team of experts in each field gathers on a monthly basis to review and validate our investment portfolio and conduct enhanced due diligence on new projects.
- Each client can request full details on investments, investment processes and management fees. The team is partially incentivised based on the performance of the instruments.
- The assets held in the various investment portfolios are by nature illiquid and must be considered as long term investments (7 to 10 years).
- Investors can decide whether to invest at holding level or directly in each of the proposed portfolios, if they decide to ask us to manage their unlisted assets.
- Given that taxation on income from real assets is generally based on the rules of the country in which those assets are located, the tax treatment of the various investments may vary. Our team of experts will look to keep these tax implications to a minimum, having regard to the legal and tax position of each investor.