• Some 25 years’ experience in the fields of legal and wealth management advice, financial planning and fiduciary services.
• Former Deputy Manager of fiduciary services and wealth engineering with Société Générale private bank in Luxembourg.
• More than 15 years’ experience in the European financial sector, specifically in structured products in Luxembourg and Switzerland with worldwide coverage.
• Previously responsible for the global offer of Structured Products with Société Générale private banking.
• Former CCO and member of the Executive Committee of Société Générale Private Banking Switzerland.
• Chief economist and strategist with over 20 years' experience, who has developed innovative quantitative approaches to predictive market analysis.
• He is the former Head of Financial Research at Banque Privée Edmond de Rothschild.
• More than 20 years’ experience in the M&A field.
• Former Head of Private Equity with Crédit Agricole and CIC.
• Former Managing Director of the Sogal and Buronomic Groups.
• Some 15 years’ experience in the finance field, specifically as an asset manager.
• Former Head of Acquisitions at Arkea Real Estate/Catella Asset Management.
• More than 15 years’ experience in managing real estate assets.
• Former Head of Investment and Asset Management at the investment groups Arkea Real Estate/Catella Asset Management, and Panhard Group.
Maud De Rose
• Specialist in private international law (civil and common law) and financial regulation.
• Formerly legal manager at BNP Paribas Securities in the field of investment funds.
• Senior consultant in strategy and financial regulation for the Asset Management activities within Deloitte Luxembourg.
• Formerly Partner at the international law firm Eversheds Sutherland Luxembourg.
• 6 years in leading Luxembourg law firms and 4 years in two major international law firms in Paris.
• Specialist in the creation of investment funds and European financial regulation.
· More than 15 years of experience in private equity with more than 30 transactions in various sectors in Europe.
· Former Managing Partner of Alto Invest and Head of Private Equity at Eiffel Investment Group.
· Over 15 years of experience in the banking industry, mostly working with independent asset managers, family offices and institutional investors
· He was previously heading the FIM Desk of Société Générale Private Banking in Zurich and was earlier working as Relationship Manager at Credit Suisse