As an expert in management and investment, Atlantic Financial Group has developed an innovative business model - unique for an independent player - allowing it to offer a wide variety of services based on the expertise of internationally recognised specialists in various fields of business: financial asset management, cross-asset financial research, structured products, wealth management services, private equity, mergers/acquisitions and real estate asset management.
• More than 30 years’ experience in advice and management with financial institutions (banks and insurance companies)
• Former Chief of Staff / Senior Partner in charge of Financial Services (France, Benelux, Switzerland and North Africa) at McKinsey & Co for some 20 years
• Subsequently, Director and Executive Director of major insurance companies and financial institutions in Europe and North Africa for some ten years
• Co-founder of Atlantic Financial Group, in charge of operational supervision of activities and subsidiaries, financial administration and risk management
• Over 20 years’ experience in private banking with major banks in Switzerland (Vontobel Zurich) and Spain (Barclays Wealth Marbella)
• More than 15 years’ experience in the European financial sector, specifically in structured products.
• Previously responsible for the global offer of Structured Products with Société Générale private banking.
• Former CCO and member of the Executive Committee of Société Générale Private Banking Switzerland.
Meeting your expectations and requirements is our main concern.
To fulfil this commitment, we apply, daily, strong principles based on quality, durability, and security.